1. Strong Instructional Leadership
4. High Expectations
1. "Spearheaded by the Superintendent, leaders of the Pike County School District direct a robust, systemic process for monitoring and supporting instructional practices. This process uses a protocol in which instructional leaders provide feedback concerning teacher-developed instructional strategies."
2. "The system has several programs to effectively engage families to inform them of their children's learning."
3. "The Pike County Board of Education fosters a high performing organizational structure that supports leadership at all levels and respects the autonomy of the District and school administration."
1. "Develop, implement, and monitor a formal process at all levels whereby each student has at least one adult advocate who supports the student's educational experiences and acts as a mentor for learning, thinking, and life skills."
2. "Develop and implement strategies designed to increase instructional time, as well as fiscal and material resources, to ensure students are competitive in a global environment."
3. "Establish a fully functional technology infrastructure that provides modern equipment to support the system's instructional purpose and direction."
The External Review Team will complete and submit a written report to AvancED where the official accreditation vote will be taken.