New Student Enrollment
Kindergarten to 12
This does not pertain to Pre-K Registration
New Student Registration occurs at the school your child will be attending. Please call the school to make an appointment.
Kindergarten - Click here for 2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration (Current Pike Pre-K students do not need to register for Kindergarten.)
1st-2nd: Pike County Primary School - Tracy Corley, Registrar - 770-567-8443 Ext. 5006
3rd-5th: Pike County Elementary School - Sharon Boyd, Registrar - 770-567-4444 Ext. 4106
6th-8th: Pike County Middle School - Tante Colquitt, Registrar - 770-567-3353 Ext. 3117
9th: Pike County Ninth Grade Academy - Robin Kempson, Registrar - 770-567-2960, Ext. 7705
10th-12th: Pike County High School - Karin Adler, Registrar - 770-567-8770, Ext. 2113
Please adhere to the following guidelines for registration of New Students:
A Parent/Guardian must register their child(ren) and provide verification of guardianship by either Driver’s License, Identification Card or Legal Documentation.
You may click on our Student Registration Form to download a copy for you to fill out and bring to your appointment or you may fill one out at your child’s appointment. Please bring the following required documents:
1. Certified Birth Certificate (We will make a copy).
2. Social Security Card
3. Georgia Immunization Form 3231 (from your Pediatrician or Health Dept.)
4. Eye, Ear, and Dental Form 3300 (from your Pediatrician or Health Dept.)
5. 2 Proofs of Residence for Pike County - Acceptable Proofs of Residency are utility bills (power, propane, phone, water, cable/satellite, trash pickup), notarized lease, and rental agreement. Utility bills need to show your street address as receiving service and may not be over 30 days old. If you live with someone else, and the bills are in their name, they will need to come with you to fill out an Affidavit of Residence, bring two acceptable Proofs of Residence, and provide I.D. (Unacceptable items are listed in our Enrollment FAQs.
6. Custody papers (if applicable)
7. Verification/Documentation of Grade Level
8. Grades 6-12 – Discipline Information (Per O.C.G.A. 160-5-1-.28)
9. Grades 9-12 – Unofficial Transcript
Your Child will be provisionally enrolled for 30 days until required documents 1 – 4 are received, per O.C.G.A. 160-5-1-.28.
You may refer to our Enrollment FAQs on the Pupil Services page for helpful information, including how to obtain required documents and a list of unacceptable Proofs of Residence.