Kindergarten through 12th Grade Summer Registration – 2020-2021 School Year
(This does not pertain to Pre-K Registration.)
New Student Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will be held July 15, 2020, through August 7, 2020. Please click HERE to set-up an appointment to enroll your student.
Registration appointments will be held in the ticket office in front of the High School football field. Registration packets will be available for pickup at the ticket booth in front of the High School football field starting June 9, 2020, or you may download a packet by clicking HERE. You must have a completed registration packet when you come for your appointment. Please see enrollment guidelines below.
The packets include a New Student Registration form, a Parent Declaration Form, and Affidavit of Residence Forms A and B (two pages each). Only one of these should be completed per the guidelines below and the guidelines listed on the New Student Check List in the packet. Read the guidelines to see which form applies to you: A or B.
- Form A is an Affidavit of Residence stating you own or rent at the property’s address. Bills must be in your name. Unacceptable items are listed in our Enrollment FAQs.
- Form B is an Affidavit of Residence stating that you live with someone else, and the bills are in their name. They will need to come with you and bring two acceptable Proofs of Residence and provide I.D. Unacceptable items are listed in our Enrollment FAQs.
Please complete all the forms in the packet and bring the additional items below to your appointment:
- Your child’s certified birth certificate
- Your child’s Social Security card
- Your child’s Immunization Certificate (Form 3231)
- Your child’s Eye, Ear and Dental Certificate (Form 3300)
- Parent/Guardian driver’s license or other picture ID
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Verification/Documentation of Grade Level
- Grades 6-12 Discipline Information (Per O.C.G.A 160-5-1-.28)
- Grades 9-12 Unofficial Transcript or Report Card
- 2 Proofs of Residence for Pike County which must be a SERVICE provided to your home (REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT) - Acceptable Proofs of Residency are utility bills (power, propane, phone, water, cable/satellite, trash pickup), notarized lease, and rental agreement. Utility bills need to show your street address as receiving service and may not be over 30 days old.
Your Child will be provisionally enrolled for 30 days until required documents 1 – 4 are received, per O.C.G.A. 160-5-1-.28.
You may refer to our Enrollment FAQs on the Pupil Services page for helpful information, including how to obtain required documents and a list of unacceptable Proofs of Residence.