New Student Enrollment

  •  New Student Registration will be held at the Pike County Annex, 7454 US HWY 19 Zebulon, Ga 30295, from July 19th through August 14th.  You will need to create an appointment by clicking on the calendar links below.


    Enrollment Guidelines

    Please adhere to the following guidelines for registration of New Students:

    A Parent/Guardian must register their child(ren) and provide verification of guardianship by either Driver’s License, Identification Card or Legal Documentation.

    You may click on our Student Registration Form  to download a copy for you to fill out and bring to your appointment or you may fill one out at your child’s appointment. Please bring the following required documents:
    1. Certified Birth Certificate (We will make a copy).

    2. Social Security Card

    3. Georgia Immunization Form 3231 (from your Pediatrician or Health Dept.)

    4. Eye, Ear, and Dental Form 3300 (from your Pediatrician or Health Dept.)

    5. 2 Proofs of Residence for Pike County - Acceptable Proofs of Residency are utility bills (power, propane, phone, water, cable/satellite, trash pickup), notarized lease, and rental agreement. Utility bills need to show your street address as receiving service and may not be over 30 days old.  If you live with someone else, and the bills are in their name, they will need to come with you to fill out an Affidavit of Residence, bring two acceptable Proofs of Residence, and provide I.D. (Unacceptable items are listed in our Enrollment FAQs.

    6.  Custody papers (if applicable)

    7. Verification/Documentation of Grade Level

    8. Grades 6-12 – Discipline Information (Per O.C.G.A. 160-5-1-.28)

    9. Grades 9-12 – Unofficial Transcript


    Your Child will be provisionally enrolled for 30 days until required documents 1 – 4 are received, per O.C.G.A. 160-5-1-.28.
    You may refer to our Enrollment FAQs on the Pupil Services page for helpful information, including how to obtain required documents and a list of unacceptable Proofs of Residence.


    Please click a calendar below to create your appointment.

     July  17th through 28th    


    July 31st through August 14th Calendar #1


     July 31st through August 14th Calendar #2