Field Trip Reminder
Regarding bus transportation for field trips / events.
1. Please keep in mind when scheduling field trips that field trips are NOT made into Atlanta on Fridays.
2. Only school system employees (including substitute teachers) and students participating in the event may ride. Driver’s children are allowed as well.
3. Only a max of 2 “parent” chaperones can ride a bus. It’s preferred that the chaperones be an employee, but that is up to school employee in charge of the trip.
4. No other “non-employees” may ride – this is based on liability reasons. They’ll need to ride in private transportation.
5. All regular day to day school bus safety rules will apply on field trips / events.
Note: Sports equipment must be enclosed in a sports bag if it is transported on a school bus.