Pike County Schools believes in the full potential of all students. We work daily to provide them with the best education available anywhere, developing creative problem solvers ready for college and career.
Pike County Schools is the largest employer in Pike County. Each employee plays a vital role in our belief that given appropriate instruction, time, and resources, all children can demonstrate high levels of critical thinking, creativity, communication and collaboration. Our 275 certified staff members join forces with different departments and individuals to create schools that children love. Here are just a few examples:
- Our bus drivers are the first and last PCS face that students see every day.
- Our facilities department makes sure students have comfortable learning conditions.
- Our school nurses take care of students and staff.
- Our cafeteria staff serves students nutritious breakfasts and lunches so they are ready to learn.
- Our paraprofessionals provide support to students and teachers.
HR provides information and support to employees in many areas such as onboarding, background checks, benefits, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Workers Compensation.
Please visit our employment site for excellent job opportunities. To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application. Your application will be retained in active status for one school year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
Since May 2018, $4,585.42 has been raised for teacher innovation grants through the Round-Up Program. Thank you, Freshway Market and Manager Steve Ward!!
Pike County High School Graduation Rate 92.5%
Patti Morrison, PHR, SHRM-CP
Phone: 770-567-8489 ext.1021