Q: I live with someone else and do not have any utilities in my name. What documentation do I need

Posted by:

A: The person with whom you are living will need to accompany you to your registration appointment. Together, you will sign our Affidavit of Residence which states that you and your child(ren) live with them. Two proofs of residence in the name of the person with whom your family is living must be provided. Please refer to our New Student Enrollment link for acceptable proofs of residence. Unacceptable items are listed below.