Q: What do I do if the utilities are in my spouse’s name?

Posted by:

A: Proof of address is acceptable in the name of parents listed on the child’s birth certificate, legal guardians, or the spouse/step-parent on a marriage certificate linking them to one of the parents/guardians. For any other situation, please refer to the question above.