Q: Other than utility bills, what other bills are accepted as proof of residence?

Posted by:

A: A bill is acceptable if issued within the last 30 days and shows the address where the service is being provided (not the mailing address where the bill is received). Please refer to our New Student Enrollment link for acceptable proofs of residence. Examples of unacceptable items are as follows: pieces of mail, driver's license, insurance and bank statements, settlement statements, change of address form from US Postal Service, medical bills, credit card bills, welcome letters for applications of utility service, welcome letters from rental offices, etc. Letters from government agencies such as Tag and Tax Office, DFACS, Social Security Administration, IRS, etc., are not accepted.