How do I register for dual enrollment if I have already been accepted to a college?

Posted by:

High School Counselors have contacted all current Gordon students, as well as those who have recently been accepted to Gordon, via emailThey included next steps and attachments for them to submit requested courses for fall, as well as a one-page flyer with the HB 444 changes. They will do the same with GMC, SCTC, and GRCCA students beginning the week of April 6. Counselors will call anyone who does not respond to the email. 


Last Name A-L: Liz Fordham 

Last Name M-Z: Holly Cantrell 

ZHS contact: Marla Beck